Summer Wedding Fun!

Summer has hit in full force here in Florida and I'm dying to find time to hit the beach!

I saw this idea for a beach ceremony and it made me run to grab my flip-flops!

via Ruffled
Isn't it so fun?!?! They had their guests toss mini beach balls after the "I-do's!"

via Ruffled
I just love this! They're so colorful, they stand out easily in the pictures and make such a fun and cute favor for guests.

A version of this would be neat as well for places where confetti or birdseed and rice isn't allowed. You could have mini pom-poms or solid color balls in your wedding colors for guests to toss. They'd be easy to clean-up quickly with no mess left behind at your ceremony site.

Are you having your ceremony on the beach? Tell us about your beachy details!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Wedding Inspiration

Chalkboard Wedding Cake

DIY Ribbon Streamers